PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
We collect various kinds of personal data through our interactions with you. Whilst some of this data is provided by you directly, some is collected automatically based on your interactions with our websites, apps, and emails.
If you decline to provide your personal data, this may impact our ability to provide you with products or services. For example, should you decline to accept Bossy’s first party cookies, we will be unable to add items to your shopping cart.
We also require your address and payment details in order to process your order.
The data we collect may include the following:
- Your name and contact information.
- Passwords and security information used for authentication and account access.
- Payment data required to process payments.
- Interaction data about your use of our websites, apps and emails (for example data on which pages on our site you visit, search queries, add to cart actions etc.).
- Device data.
- Error reports, access logs and performance data.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
BOSSY uses the data we collect to fulfil your order. It allows us to provide a richer shopping experience on our websites, apps and emails. We use data to:
- Process and fulfil any orders placed via our website or apps.
- Provide customer support when you contact us.
- Improve and develop our websites and apps.
- Market to you via email and targeted advertising campaigns.
- Internal business reporting.
We only ever process your personal data with your consent. It is often necessary to fulfil our obligations to you as a customer, providing our contractual and legal obligations and to protect the security of our systems.
RARE REASONS WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
We only share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- When necessary to process your order (for example, sharing your payment details with our payment gateway, in order to process your payment, or providing your address and contact details to our shipping courier to deliver your order).
HOW TO ACCESS & CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The primary method of accessing and controlling the personal data we collected is via your BOSSY account.
You can at any time request that we delete this data in its entirety by contacting us via email: email@example.com
You can opt out of our email marketing campaigns by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of our email campaigns.
If you cannot access or control certain personal data you believe we may have collected, you can always contact us. We will respond to requests to control your personal data within 30 days.